Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so everyone is aware, I did NOT fall off the face of the Earth. I've been trying to get a place lined up since around March and just finally got fully moved and my internet hooked back up. It's been a VERY long process, but it's done and I'm finally able to post again. :D

I've been reading in my spare time so I will be posting a lot of reviews in the next week or so (as I have time because I still have to work. Boo!) However, I did promise a couple of authors reviews immediately so those will hopefully get done in the next few hours, if all goes well. *glares daggers at the modem*

Anywhoodle, wanted to let everyone know I am back and kicking, and will be around a bit more as my seasonal job winds down and I have more time. :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment